Enable Live Shipping Rates at Customer Checkout - Shopify
ShipBlink extends the option for you to set up your own shipping rates or charge live carrier fee from your customers — as they are placing an order on the checkout page, based on instantaneous temporal factors. This allows you to maintain complete transparency with your customers when it comes to shipping rates.
Customers have the power to choose between paying more for expedited shipping or lower for standard shipping. Additionally, you may also charge an additional fee (flat or percentage-based).
🔐 Shopify allows Carrier-Calculated-Shipping (CCS) rates at Checkout to Stores that are on certain Shopify Plans listed below
- [If you’re on Shopify Basic Plan]🔨 On changing the billing cycle from monthly to annual, you can avail free CCS and enjoy an additional 10% off for your annual bill! For toggling between annual/monthly billing plan options, go to Shopify Admin Page→Settings→Plan→Change plan option→ Change your Billing Period. Click on ‘Start Plan’ once required changes are done.
- Advanced Plan with $299/month and free Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS). Go to Shopify Admin Page-> Settings-> Plan and Permissions→ Compare Plans→ select Advanced Plan. Once this is done, contact Shopify and they will activate the feature for you.
- A la Carte Plan (only offered on monthly cycles), which is an additional $20 per monthly on top of your monthly bill. Contact Shopify and they'll add the feature to your store.
For enabling live checkout rates on your store, you would require an EasyPost account and have it integrated with desired Shipping Carriers.
- Go to Shopify’s Shipping and Delivery Settings
- In the shipping section at the top of the page, select the ‘Manage Rates’ option towards the right
- Select the Country/Region you would like to serve ShipBlink rates from and click on "Add rate"
- Choose "Use carrier or app to calculate rates" and select "ShipBlink Rates" from the dropdown, and manage handling fee as per your own preference
- Finally, press on the ‘Done’ button, and don’t forget to save your settings!
Since Shopify does not have fields to input product dimensions like Length, Width, Height, please fill the Product dimensions here in your Shopify Admin console.