ShipBlink's Shopify Pricing for Live Checkout Rates
ShipBlink’s pricing is based on the number of rate requests the Customer makes at your Checkout page.
All Plans include the following —
- 7-day trial with unlimited access to ShipBlink
- Unlimited number of EasyPost Carriers Rates. Use your own carrier accounts.
- Show Multiple carrier rates at Checkout
- Real-time shipping rates directly from your carrier
- Smart Box Allocation using Dimensions & Weights of Cart Items
- Multi-warehouse support
- Show custom shipping option display names with instructions
- Fallback Shipping Rates in cases when a Carrier is down
- Priority Support
Number of Rate Requests (per month)
Price (in USD)
Up to 1000
Up to 5000
Up to 10,000
Up to 20,000
More than 20,000
$249/mo + $50/5k requests
Note: Customizations are available for free for selected plans.
- What is a Rate Request? In ShipBlink, a rate request occurs once a customer reaches the checkout funnel of an online store’s page and generates a shipping rate calculation.
- How does the Billing work? ShipBlink’s Billing works via Shopify. You do not need to enter your credit card again to activate ShipBlink’s Billing, your Shopify invoice will already have the ShipBlink charges adjusted once you activate the ShipBlink subscription.
- How does the Carrier integration work?
ShipBlink integrates with EasyPost for all carrier integrations. Refer to for details. All carriers you connect with your EasyPost account will show up on ShipBlink.Setup an EasyPost account and get an API key?
- Does ShipBlink support Shopify Plus?
Yes, we do! Feel free to reach out to for a personalized demo!Support
- What happens when I exceed the allowed Number of Rate Requests in a month? When you exceed your plan’s allowed rate requests, ShipBlink services will continue running, and you will receive an email notification informing you about the overages.